Monday, September 21, 2015

This is what happens when it goes bad




I drew each of these in about 20 minutes. this is how i am feeling.
rainbow dash is so many in one. the anticipation/hope.excitement, then anger and upset...then to pinkie....its like why. why do i fucking try. just why....i swear to god keep pushing me people. keep pushing me and see what happens

you want to see what happens to a person with depression when they have a bad day? forgive me or hate me. you know cyndago? this is what happens when you push people with depression, they either explode in a hellfire rage, or they do what he did....me. i will disappear. i will take my kid, my life and disappear and you will never know where i went. did me taking my facebook page down not mean shit?



Here is some music for your listening pleasure oh how i feel right now


"Ya'll gotta cigarette" trap remix

FNAF Die In a Fire Song With Eli Monty

Big Sean "I don't fuck with you"
I don't give a shit about you! I gotta million trillion things I'd rather effing do than to be effing with you, i don't fuck with you!

SO STOP DOING THIS TO ME.





No comments:

Post a Comment