Thursday, September 3, 2015

Compromising sucks

its come to my attention that i must compromise on some of my wants or rather needs to please other people. In doing so, in compromising some of my needs to please other people I am not getting what I need to stay sane. It wasn't hurting anyone.....

And now that i am suffering and slowly going mad, its still not fair for me to do these things that i need to get what I need because of jealous or butthurt people.

This is ok, this is why i haven't been posting, because i have been GOING MAD!
All the family and friend drama, all the things I did or let go or gave up to suit YOU.

NOPE. i am done. i am doing it MY WAY.....which CONTINUES to NOT HURT PEOPLE. if you get butthurt over it thats your problem. i wasn't physically/emotionally/mentally or spiritually hurting people to get what i needed to be a non violent non psycho person. and then you and the rest of the people that caused this just pushed it with me.....

This is part of why the blogs have been, well NOT POSTED until now.

Stop expecting me to suffer or go without because it makes you jealous or butthurt.


Don't tell me its ok to ask for help. All the times I have come to these people to ask for help or ask for help from anyone it turns into this drama fest or big to do and makes me wish I hadn't asked for help at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment