Friday, July 18, 2014

Mix and Match CLEARANCE SALE!

That is RIGHT, MIX AND MATCH ALL ITEMS MUST GO CLEARANCE SALE!

 

(the items blacked out are the ones that have been sold)







Clearance Section of my Etsy Each listing has mix and match options and I am also willing to mix and match other listings yet I do ask that you contact me first as it does cost to make a custom listing. Thank you

The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic items, Mario and Characters as well as Zelda and Characters items and Pokémon items and magnets. I do have a few other items in there as well. Getting ready to clear out my stock from 2013 so make room for next year.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS - And what you see is what there is. IF YOU MUST have a custom order feel free to ask BUT IT WILL NOT BE at clearance price

 


These are some of the magnets and mini-charm items.
 
 Here are some of the pendant necklaces. The Dark Colors, Light Colors, Glitter Effect, Crackle Style and Tri-Glitter.











These are some of the worry stones I did, basically things to have that look pretty or can be pendants or what have you. But for me they are items to sell.










That is it for this post. Please note that sales from these go to keeping my business afloat. Thank you for reading and see you next post!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment