Friday, June 5, 2015

Second Convention and Bath Bombs!

So from the last post to now I have managed to register in time for Bayoucon! June 19th - 21st
Lucky me I was able to snag a SECOND convention! I managed to sell enough to register for this convention, and I am also VERY THANKFUL to be able to help and have the HONOR to sell
Twootie Tarte's awesome wares!

 
 Twootie Tarte Signature Scent Bubble bar, Signature Scent Liquid Soap/Bubble Bath and her Free Them! Soaps with hidden pokèmon within!

 (yes as a fan I feel they are awesome as she makes her bath bombs and soap but will GLADLY alter them for people with skin/scent/soap allergies. Such as for me certain soap bases irritate my daughter's and my skin. Its a big deal for me because growing up I could not enjoy regular bubble baths due to something in the ingredients breaking me out. Then hypoallergenic things came along after I had outgrown it. Twootie has rekindled my want to take a bath just for the bubble bath items! Thus why the praise.)


Twootie Tartes Outer Senshi Bath Bomb Set, Paralyze Heal Bath Bomb Cube and Solid Perfume Tin Set!


Twootie is known for her Anime and Video game themed bath products! Some of my favorites of hers are the Outer Senshi Set and perfume tins which tie in with Sailor moon!  I especially love her holiday themed items when they come out. There are too many to list however to find out you will have to check her Etsy shop and her facebook to find out!

 I am bringing some new items to the table as well with my Friends Melissa and William aka Fox and Iron man (eye-ron) as I pronounce it for fun)
They will be bringing their 3d printed star trek badges WOOT!

(as seen here in the making)

 
LC Pony Merch Soaps! Piece Of Heart soaps (also offered as half a heart packages,) Bouncy Ball Surprise Soap in its variations and in the works MLP Shaped Soaps and Rupee bags!
I also have mystery bags and many items left from Cyphacon!

So tune in as Bayoucon Draws closer! (June 19th through the 21st!) I will have more items available!

I have been a busy bee so to speak! The best is yet to come as I have Bob-omb props and yoshi eggs coming!

Thank you so much for your patience and thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment