Thursday, May 14, 2015

Facebook and its failures

I promised a post about cyphacon, sadly that isn't happening this entry.
This is basically me posting that I dislike facebook and its drama fest and about one of the main reasons I chose to remain on it as a member is for my business page.
As of right now it is sadly the only other method of communication about my products I have.....

And that I have learned, if you cannot take me as i am either tell me such before unfriending me or at least let me know hey you have crossed the line. This applies to many people, how else are they to change their behavior if you do not tell them.

Well since no one has informed me of such discrepancies in behavior I shall gather there is no issue and people just dislike me. So no real problem to fix.

I admit to being a bit behind, A LOT behind and as soon as I can get some of the cyphacon pictures resized I will post them. Until then here is a link to ONE of the photographers there.

In The Radical Red

Thank you for reading and hopefully an influx of entries will prevail soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment