Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Delayed Everything!

Welp here I am again, delayed blog posts, delayed comic on tumblr, delayed everything mostly.

Most of that is due to being in pain due to feminine issues, bad painful cramps every month. (not going into detail as no one wants to hear about that)

OR so I THOUGHT. Nope, it was due to a mass in my lower abdomen. Yes this is going to turn into a short tale, prepare for some reading or skip to the bottom?
I didn't know it was there until about 2 years ago. Yes - Why Pony Nerd let it sit there for that long? Mostly because I was unable to afford health care for a while and when I COULD get to a doctor, which at the time meant Emergency Rooms "they couldn't find anything" or my favorite one, "its a uteran cyst and will go away."
A year later its still there, and now that I have moved back to Lake Charles after a failed venture for my husband (nothing bad, pick up and move on kind of thing all was well)
I attempted this again, informing the doctor last result showed symptoms thinking it was a cyst. Its not because its still there.

So we go through the I cannot find anything again until I end up in my town's er telling the emergency room doctor that the issue wasn't found with an ultrasound or internal ultrasound, it is NOT a bladder infection, bladder infections hurt closer to the groin not up on my side area.
So a CT/CAT Scan was ordered and boom, an unknown mass was found along with two other minor issues.

Skip to the day of biopsy and simple questions - does it hurt mostly around your monthly? Is the pain constant or gradual etc. Yes and gradual and goes away a week after I am done with my cycle.
Sounds more like endometriosis. Ah HAH! An answer! Finally got the lab results back and yes that is what it is and now on wards to the next step.



(READ HERE IF YOU SKIPPED THE STORY)

What does this mean and why have things been delayed? Due to being in pain on and off from a gradual start to please rip out the cause because I cannot function it has delayed many things. Delayed in such a manner as to the point I found it difficult to keep up with my daily housework let alone get much else done.

So, now to wait for the referral appointment to a gyno to get this dealt with and move to surgery.
Thus why much has been delayed, behind, late or just put on hold.
My health comes first and I plan to catch up once recovery is complete, until things will be delayed for a while so please bear with me.

However until then check out what I HAVE been doing when I could.




 Pokèball props! Clipable to your cosplay or belt loops, satchel/bag or what have you. NOT MEANT to be thrown.
Regular Pokèball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball and Master ball. Working on getting a Love Ball in and finishing the rest for more inventory.
 Each one has a jewelry bail and clip attachment. They are not hollow yet very lightweight. Each is made from compressed styrofoam with acrylic paint with foam board for the white button or accessory parts.
I goofed with one master ball and had to smear pink paint on it to fix it. Deciding to even it out and make it similar to to an image in a pokèmon guide book I went with a double option for it.
image example ) I realize it's shading but I figure
Go with it as it looks cute.






I now have another team mate/partner and crafter in my etsy store with Knit Hats coming soon!
Please Welcome The Mad Knit Hatter. (She has requested I provide her profile picture via actual photo.)

 I now have more lip gloss/lip balm scents and colors!
These are just a FEW pictures of what I have been able to create so far.
I had so many colors I needed to order MORE tubes and labels. WOOT
Some of the purples are showing as blue due to the camera.
I also provided images of what they look like against my pale arm. LOL
 the oranges, green and yellows. some have scents some do not.


my pink lips...bleh. All the images are BEFORE I put on the name labels so the colors could be shown, except the testers.










Thank you for reading and bearing with me! Here is to recovery and more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment