Monday, May 6, 2013

Live Stream and Artwork

Last week and over the weekend I did some live streaming sessions and managed to get two pony art cards done to be made into badges for some friends. Normally it takes a few steps but for everyone's sake I will compress it.

1. Draw onto a full page, 3x5/4/x8 or 5x8 index card
2. scan into the computer
3. Edit in photoshop to make the digital version
4. Further edit to fit the size constraints, print out and laminate

Sometimes i will ink in between if its a good enough penciled version and most of the pencil can be erased.

First Step:



The first picture is of Apple Jack, Princess Luna, Star-Saber (an OC Pony of a friend) Rainbow Dash, Lyra Heartstrings and Twilight sparkle.
The second picture are an OC Pony Couple of my real life friends. The Pony on the left's cutie mark is to represent her talent for business savy, the male pony has an eight bit "8" to represent his talent for making 8-bit awesomeness Retrogamecrafts!




Second Step to Fourth Step:

 This is usually the final step, some editing/changes/fixing is done from what is drawn as seen here.
I brought Apple Jack's face forward, and in the smaller details apparently have Rainbow eyeing Twilight Sparkle. As long as my client is happy then so am I. I am keeping my signatures for this version. When I go to print the signature will be erased so i can print, sign it myself and laminate.
The final final step of size editing and lamination is not shown because sadly I am temporarily out of printer ink. Sad Lexia :-(



And lastly I did some sticker book marks this morning. YAY! Since its disney, marvel and nickelodeon they all have their trademarks where appropriate and its stickers...I am within my copyright terms here. Yes Lexia why are you being super serious about such things? Because its disney, the big D, and you don't mess with them unless you WANT a lawsuit. Also for the most part Hasbro and the rest don't mind use of their products as long as its not abuse of it. I did my research with help.


Some Disney characters redone as Mother Goose Favorites, some Spongebob Squarepants, Disney's Cars and Stars, and Marvel Stars hehe. eeww spiderman left web messes. lol

These are going in with the other book marks for sale on my etsy site which you can find in the links tab!

Thanks for reading today!



No comments:

Post a Comment