Sunday, May 5, 2013

As I update throughout this month, thank you for reading!

As time goes on this month I will do my best to keep the updates for at least once a week or so.
Thank you to all those who stopped by to look!
As I learn more and figure out more about the blog I will get the hang of the background picture and such.

For now I am done setting up and goofing around and will leave those interested with a business card so to speak.
YES I am aware that leaving contact information is dangerous but this is me wanting to get things out in the hopes to keep on crafting!



My husband and myself do some art work in our own way. and at the time This is one of the many business cards I printed out when I was at a local convention. There are about 6-7 different cards that have different sayings at the bottom. My etsy shop was down but here it is just in case. Lexia Fira's Etsy Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment