Monday, July 4, 2016

THANK YOU and GOODNIGHT!

This is a quick post.
If you didn't know My Etsy Shop is closing

Due to medical issues and many other reasons coming in a future post I am moving and cannot remain in business until this is resolved. Or rather i am giving my full attention to my family and getting better which means my shop and business will have to be put on hiatus until this is done.

Its going to be a big transition.

SO. here is the deal. 


TUESDAY JULY 5TH ONLY The Cranky Crafters is holding a $5.00 sale!
http://thecrankycrafters.etsy.com
This means all items NOT in the Clearance/Discontinued section and items that are NOT
Mystery/Goody Bags OR Supplies. That means everything else is $5.00 each! (IF NOT ALREADY MARKED LOWER)
And with any purchase over $12.00 you get a free prop sent to you!
Any purchase over $20.00 gets a free Goody bag!
BUT ITS ONLY ON FOR TUESDAY!

IF YOU WANT ME TO HOLD SOMETHING FOR YOU CONTACT ME!



For those that live in my area and can either make it to me in a public place I can
do an in person purchase and have a card reader for those that wish to avoid using cash only.
PLUS it saves on shipping costs!

Once this sale is over I will be donating what remains to SWLArt group
SWLArt Facebook Group page! THANK YOU TO ALL my friends and family that have been with me along the way, I love you and please understand if I don't list you all by name, you KNOW who you are!  
Thank you for staying with me through all this!



CHECK MY FACEBOOK and BUSINESS FACEBOOK FOR MORE INFO!


I WILL have my comic tumblr and facebook comic pagefor it running still as the comic buffer is still going up until the middle of august until I can get more comics in after the move!




No comments:

Post a Comment