Thursday, April 9, 2015

CyPhaCon and CyPhaKids!

CYPHACON AND CYPHAKIDS! One of my good friends The Awkward Extrovert will be there helping as well with CyPhaKids! PLEASE COME SEE US if you can! We will be at the Lake Charles Civic Center in Southern Louisiana!


Its the remaining week count down for the convention! WOOO
April 17th through the 19th, SO EXCITED!
I have my own cosplay costumes ready as well as my daughters and helping Gir with his to finish things up.

Going to be sharing my table with Twootie Tarte items! Sadly she could not make it due to schedule conflict but I have sworn to sell her products for her in her place! When I make a promise I KEEP MY WORD. (Long story short my word is my bond and it breaks my heart and wounds me if I cannot keep my promise. Thus why I do not promise things I am not sure I can do.) MOVING ON!























So here is one of Miss Twootie's cards and miss Twootie herself at Cyphacon 2014!
We both have new products premiering at CyPhaCon 2015 and gift bag/mystery bag options as well!

For Miss Twootie hers are some new soaps and bath bombs and some of her fan favorites as well!
For myself it will be Fallout and Fallout Equestria Bottle caps, Glimmer/Glitter Necklaces, Pokèball props and items and Knitted hats with my partner the Mad Knit Hatter!
So many new things! Sadly for myself these items are convention exclusive items as in available ONLY during CyPhaCon. Sad I know. This is also the last year I will be vending at a convention so ALL ITEMS MUST GO, as I will be having a two hour sale during saturday and sunday is mark down day.



Some of her known favorites! Sadly, there will be no Rupees or Lon Lon bath salts....BUUUUT....that doesn't mean the other two items shown aren't available!

One of her new premiere items, perfume tins! The tops are heart shaped with a window and they smell WONDERFUL.
 Another of her Signature Items, Hedgehog bath cupcapke, This particular item is new, however also will not be available, YET the well known Twootie Tarte Bath Cupcake and Sailor Moon Inner Senshi bath cupcake will be there!
 The Twootie Tarte Bubble Bar! (Its this or Pink on the outside and blue on the inside)
Another signature item favorite!
 The next new item is a Twootie Tart Signature scent shower gel!
 And below, my favorite as well as a new item, the Moon Prism Power Bath Bomb! It comes in four scents and just like everything else, SMELLS AWESOME!



And now its my turn!

My new items are Fallout and Fallout Equestria Bottlecaps, which are finally ready for this year as there was some confusion with etsy allowing them for sale.

This is just a picture mock up as I wanted the Fallout Equestria bottle cap appearance to be a surprise!















My next item reveal are pokèball props, I have Regular, Master, Great, Ultra and Love balls for sale!











Ultra Ball Image!

Sadly when transfering images back to the repaired computer, some images were lost save for what I had uploaded to deviant art and it will be easier to link to them for now until I can make time to go in and recover some images.
Part of those images are the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic themed Scented candles!

MLP:FiM Theme Scented candles! The most I could find were the bottles before they were filled with the candle wax for size reference. Don't worry, they smell LOVELY and the bottles have been sanded to avoid sharp edges.

The other two items are Mystery Bags full of GOODIES such as Pokèmon, My Little Pony, Super Mario Brothers, and Zelda items! And FINALLY my latest reveal are Scented lip gloss tubes! These will also be a surprise reveal which is why the last two items have no pictures.


So if you are already coming or plan to come please stop by my table, LC Pony Merch and come see us!
I will have my two helpers of awesomeness and my Table Mascot miss Lisa!

(Sorry I couldn't get her business card image in) So here is one of her facebook banners!


Thank you for reading and hope to see you there! Pictures will be up for my next post so until then readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment