Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pumpkin Flavor Craze!

Its October, that means halloween, pumpkin and autumn and squash things.
Except the pumpkin stuff came early, like mid-september early.
SO, lets see all the pumpkin flavored foods and items I can find!
Yes this is a filler post as I am down with an abdominal issue that I am going to my doctor to see what the problem is. Its not life threatening however it is putting me in a strain some days.
DO NOTE: ALL THESE ITEMS WERE RESEARCHED VIA GOOGLE AND GOOGLE IMAGES

Ok so pumpkin foods:

- Starbucks pumkin flavored latte, frappacino, and other flavors
- pumpkin marshmallows
- seasonings
- marshmallows

- pringles chips
- booze!
- BUTTER, yes, pumpkin butter now
- coffee creamer
- pop tarts
- m & m's
- biscotti
- pumpkin cheese cake
- oreo cookies, yeah, them now too
- Pillsbury cookies but that is about normal
- Ghiradelli chocolate
- Jell-o
- Twizzlers, yep

 - Quaker Oatmeal
- Bailey's coffee creamer
- Pop Tarts
- Foreign Kit Kat
- Pumpkin flavored hershey's kisses
- Silk soy milk,
and lets not forget the seasonal only pumpkin seeds, pie and traditional pumpkin baked goods.


NON-FOO Pumpkin scented or what have you:

- Durex condoms. I don't know if its a joke or real but the image is out there.
- the many many MANY candle brands that have pumpkin or autumn scents
- always maxi pads, YES go look it up!
- perfumes
- pumpkin sensory sand?
- pumpkin jewelry, pumpkin pie jewelry and so on
- pumpkin color paint (yay)
- the many many many brands of air fresheners and sprays and plug ins and oils







This causes me to wonder what wrong with the squashes and sweet potatoes and yams? they smell JUST AS GOOD if not so with taste. Oh well.

If you found some other pumpkin items that I left out (CANDLES AND SCENTS WERE COVERED as I am not going to list every single brand for those) please share!

Thank you for reading and hopefully I will be getting well soon. See you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment