Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pony Art Hilarity and self promotion!


Before I begin today's post let me cover something that is important to me.
You may have see how I refer to people as Mister or Miss? In the attempt to teach my daughter manners I have ingrained this verbal term into my every day speech so as to set a good example for her. Its ingrained to the point I even type it out on my blog and facebook and so on. So if it bothers you please let me know. I do apologize and will strive to correct it specifically with each person in the future. Now, ONWARDS!

Today's post is about my awesome husband and my own art work of pony hilarity. First, I know, self promotion, this again who wants that? Well that is kind of how the art world works, can't make money if one isn't promoting themselves. At this point the price for the art cards is rather fair if not cheap. This is also to clear some inventory to prepare for cutie mark and pokemon badge creations. And all purchases are going towards my bills -we all have them - and more supplies. The cost of shipping is rather fair as most of these fit in padded small envelopes and postage is cheap for the moment. Anywho, onwards!


First up is my husband aka  GymLeader Gir and his deviant art featuring these cards. Gir's Deviantart



Sorry some of the pictures are too small, but for the most part these are his pony art cards. All are 5x8 laminated index cards for $2.00 each or free with a purchase from my etsy shop My etsy shop

Here are some of my laminated 4x6 and 3x5 laminated art cards

 

These are just a few of mine, of which are 4 for $1.00 as is or to be made into badges. Some are colored some are not. All are inked and laminated. And finally some video games icons!


I had made these for a local convention in my town and I have a few left. Most are mini charms and one is a necklace. Yes its kind of a not so great picture, working on getting a better camera in time.

I know its a short post but there will be more. Some days I may have a two short post a day some a long post. As time goes on and I get it together I will have a fairly cohesive schedule. Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment